Two Videos of Same UFO from France-April, 2007

For the last couple of weeks, there has been quite a bit of talk about two videos of a UFO taken over France on April 24, 2007. I admit that they are very interesting, but I cannot find any informtion except that which is posted on www.youtube.com. Take a look, and see what you think... Below find information supplied by the two cameramen.

Posted-April 25, 2007-1:03 length

From-coursange-This incredible clear shot of a static UFO was recorded on April 24, 2007, from my home in south of France. I first saw it at 5:30 PM and it stayed there almost without moving nor noise until the sun went down-I estimate that it was low altitude.

I hope other people could film it and post their film as response to mine if you did. I am very interested in discussing this event with anyone who saw it.

Added on April 26-also see additional footage of unidentified object flying at night, shot on same location as this one (in "more from this user")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HfLNe8HC08

****************************

Posted-April 26, 2007-:25 length

From-anamkhai-Filmed on April 24 from about midday and up until about 6:00 p.m. I did not film nor not see the disappearance of this object, but it arrived very quickly, time to look at it only a few seconds.

My neighbors also filmed this event. I will say that the size of the object was at least that of a plane. No light, no noise, very stable making movements fluid at small distances from time to time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYqdjcUnDm4

Template Designer by : anak_frustasi@yahoo.com
Trik-Tips Blog Trick Blog